Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back to planet earth.



















Let's see, I haven't updated since I actually started this blog last September. What a shame. As a family we have had a lot of fun experiences and many ups and downs. Most of them are stored in my fading memory. We are now almost 1/3 of the way through 2009. William turned 9 last November, We celebrated our 2nd Christmas here in Texas, and had Hollie stay with us for that. We welcomed in 2009 in a relatively mild way compared to years gone by. My 4?th birthday came and went. Valentines day, st Patrick's day, Easter, 2 general conferences, Hanukkah, Ramadan,kwanza, Lent, just to name a few, but here we are now at the very end of April, and I vow to get a grip on this blogging, if only not to look like a complete idiot. so.......watch this spot...

No comments: