Thursday, August 20, 2009

SATURDAY.......Day out......

As usual, squashing pennies for souveniers.



Kati is enjoying her new haircut...thanks to mum and walwart.


William and chocolate ice cream at Baskin Robins.


Then it was off to the shoe store to buy school shoes.

William is a size 4

Kati is a ladies size 10.


A small drink to quench his thirst. A 64 ounce Texas sized Mug.

I spy with my little eye...

Something begining with K

woke the kids up early and told them we would be running errands,and doing some school shopping... We stopped and had lunch at MAD DOGS, a pub like restaurant on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. I had a coupon for $25 off, why not use it. The food was delicious, and we brought home as much, if not more than we ate.



After lunch we decided to go see the American Tower. A tourist attraction here.

It was actually quite interesting, and they showed a cute movie in 4D, wind, water, movement effects etc.


Then we rode the elevator to the top and walked around the observation deck a few times.I didn't realise San Antonio was so flat...

I was so glad we spent a great day together, I have 2 great kids.

No comments: