Friday, August 14, 2009

Seaworld on Wednesday.




William and I headed out to Seaworld today. It's only a 45 minute drive and we have season passes,so why not....


Kati had other plans. and Folau, bless him, was working. So off we went, we met a friend of mine there too.



We first went to see the penguins and puffins. I could have spent a lot more time in there just observing, but William was anxious to move on.

The weather still very hot, up to 105 degrees, so where better to spend time than in the water park.




I love the lazy river, in fact anything with the word lazy in it.(lazy susan, lazy boy etc etc) I think we sat and circled the lazy river for almost 2 hours, then we made our way over to the wave pool. After an hour or so of that William and I did a few tube rides....then back to the Lazy river.











As we were getting ready to leave the park, the clouds moved in. We haven't seen a decent amount of rain for so long so we were well pleased. It was nice to walk in the rain too, It wasn't cold. We stopped at the bakery so William could have his usual chocolate chip muffin.





He fell asleep at around 7 pm in the car. The traffic was horrendous because of the rain and by the time we got home I was hammered. William fell straight into bed and I hit the hay at 8:30 pm and didn't move until 9:30 the next morning.

Must have been all that hard work at the water park.

2 comments:

English Rose said...

Sooooo jealous Juli - I loved our trips to seaworld last year. Maybe next year! Not sure if your house could handle my family now although at least we don't have Rufus!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.