Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Off to day camp.


**************************************************************
This week is Williams scout day camp, Tue - Friday. He is so excited and I am too.. I went last year as a walking den leader and loved it, although it was super hot. Last year they had it from 10-4pm, this year it's 3pm-9pm, we shall see if that makes any difference. So we waved farewell to them in the local CVS parking lot, and I will be picking him up in about 30 minutes. I have the privilege of going with them tomorrow, seeing as it is my day off. I am not looking forward to the heat aspect and the fact that they will be swimming and i will be watching, other than that I am thrilled.


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I just bought some gift vouchers off the Internet, 14 x $25 certificates to various restaurants for $2 each. I am planning my one on one dates with the kids and Folau, I am so excited about all the money I get to save. I also booked a few nights in corpus Christi for Kati's birthday next week. This will be a nice few days away as a family. It will give Folau time to fish and eat, and rest. We are so blessed to be able to do so many things together.



2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi there Texas Lavulos! We came across your blog by chance, and wanted to say hello from Utah. Looks like you are doing well, and having lots of fun down there. Hope to hear back from you! Nick and Sonia Lavulo

Unknown said...

hey guys my name is not really bob but its tea!! wow kat and william u guys have grown a lot since i,v last seen u guys!

-ur cousin Tea

(p.s. hurry up and come down here already)