Monday, July 13, 2009

Playing catch up..



I have missed a few days, so here is a quick catch up. The weekend flew by. I don't feel like I got much done, But I am very rested. We went to the pool again, and had an early night on Saturday. I watched a great DVD...Lost in Austen...about a woman trading places with Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, Very funny...



We have an Sugar Ant problem in the kitchen, it came on all of a sudden, and they are a real nuisance. Folau (being the hunter he is) set about poisoning the colony outside and sealing all the entrances to the kitchen. I must say he did a great job, haven't seen an ant since..
Church on Sunday was great. We have missed the past 2 weeks, due to a funeral and then being in Houston last weekend, so It was nice to be back in the fold so to speak. I did my Sister Friendly during sharing times....For those of you who don't know what that is......Once a month 'sister friendly' comes and teaches the children from the FRIEND magazine. It can be anything from stories, quizzes, songs, etc. I usually can adapt the same lesson for both the older and younger primary. This month we talked about the BEATITUDES.



I took a nap after church, and then had to go into work for a couple of hours seeing as one of the girls is on vacation and some baking had to be done.



Kati and I worked in the kitchen together, and had some mom/daughter time. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I wish time would slow down, I want my kids to stay with me forever.





1 comment:

English Rose said...

Louie's tie is hilarious - it's HUGE