Monday, May 18, 2009

It's someones birthday today !





Folau had to work yesterday evening, and got home around 12:15am. Kati and I waited up for him to wish him a happy birthday, William was out cold. We decided against wrapping his present, seeing as it was too big, and we just left it sitting in the garage for him to see. The question is...what do you get a guy who is not even bothered about his own birthday, doesn't need clothes, doesn't wear jewellery, has his own sense of music appreciation. we decided to get him something I have wanted for ages, A little giant ladder. You know the one, seen it n the TV in those infomercials..Well. Costco was having a deal on them so, lucky me.. I mean Folau.
After work, and running errands, The kids and I decided to take
the birthday boy out for dinner. It was unanimous...Mr Gatti's Pizza..


Kati was, as usual ,camera shy, therefore, only the back of her head...

So, now it's the end of another birthday in our home..The next one will be Kati in July. I have great plans for that one....

No comments: