Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lovely Sunday






Getting up for church is brutal. We are not doing a great job at being there when the meeting begins at 8:30 am. We are glad we went though. The messages were all great. After we got home I decided to work in my room. for those of you who know me, that statement is self explanatory.After my 2 hour nap, we decided to feed Bo, our pet snake. Luckily we had a rat , we bought Fred at the pet store yesterday.






After all the excitement of watching Bo eat his Sunday dinner (FRED), William decided to take a bath. He is getting more self conscious, and the fact that I keep barging in to take pix of him doesn't help the situation. This is how I found him.





Nothing more to be said on that subject, but wait, there's more......





Here is William ready to eat dinner after his bath.

And what has become of Kati this whole day........still in her room, but I don't think It is looking any better. I will post new updates as needed.

And finally......... let us have a moment of silence for Susan Boyle...So close, yet so far away from being # 1.

1 comment:

l.hollie said...

hahahahahahahahaha william makes me laugh every day. Of Course!!