Thursday, May 7, 2009

what a day !



Quite a busy day for a Thursday. Got the kids off to school, caught up with a few things around the house, Checked my emails and was surprised to see I am now a great aunt. How can that be!I hear you say, you are so young.Well, one of my brother Tony's sons had their first child yesterday. Welcome to Anja Balla. Kati rang from England, (That would be my sister Kati) We had a good chat for about an hour. It's always nice to talk to my sisters and brothers. Had a nice day at work, that's where the busy comes in. we are getting ready to host a booth at the 'Discover Cibolo' event to be held this Saturday. So it was all out baking, bagging and sampling of course. Stopped in at Wal Mart for a few odds and ends,$117.10 later I headed home. Nice to sit and relax finally. The kids had a mixed day at school, they are getting ready to take their tests next Monday and Tuesday, a little stressful for one of my kids, and it's not William. Also,because they had the last week and a half off school, due to the swine flu alert, all field trips and extra school activities are cancelled to make up the days lost. Sad to say, Kati has been talking about the sixth grade trip to schlitterbahn water park, for the past 7 months.I would be ticked too if they cancelled it on me, but there is nothing I can do about it other than see her sulk. Folau is at the gym as we speak, He works so hard for us and I hope he knows how much we love him. That reminds me, I must go and put the chicken in the oven..

2 comments:

The Nester Family said...

Julianna,
Johnny and I can join you in the Great Aunt and Uncle category. Our niece is due on October.

English Rose said...

I am soooo glad you are blogging. We miss you guys

Love Mike