Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday, lots to do,,,



Woke up early for a Saturday, headed out at 8 am to find a few yard sales, one of my favorite pastimes in the summer. It was such a lovely day, the sun was out. I was wearing my bling sunglasses and driving with the top down on my car...can you visualize this? Found some great buys at the yard sales , books for the kids, a lovely fruit basket and some scented candles for me, and two large brand new tarps for Folau. I was ready to change the pace by 11 am so I headed out to wash the car... You know what they say about washing your car...well, 11:20 the clouds started to roll in and 12:15 the heavens opened, and it lasted for over 3 hours.It was torrential. Luckily I had an umbrella in the car so I was able to continue with my errands. Folau spent the day looking for parts to a car he is fixing up and the kids has a great day doing almost nothing. Kati and Folau headed out for a couple of hours after the rain had stopped, and guess what I did...I'm going to let you keep guessing, but for those of you who know me, it's a no brainer. So here we are, another fab weekend..Life is good...

1 comment:

missykroll said...

Oh yes, that rain was a coming down!! Pointless of me to water my gardenthat morning but oh well. I am glad it stopped long enough for me to photograph a couple of prom goers though. Maybe Dani and I will stop by the store today and say hello!