Saturday, May 30, 2009

Things you might not know about me.

My dream house, one day.
Most adventurous, and challenging place I ever been.

Favorite color.


I wear flip flops, never shoes.

My favorite Christmas sweeties.

I bite my fingernails.

I was born on Friday the thirteenth.

The smell of an orange is my favorite.

Ice cream is my favorite dessert.

My all time favorite flower. Gardenia.
Mango is my favorite fruit.

I am scared to death of spiders.

My lucky number.

I have a fear of drowning.

Rugby is my favorite sport to watch.

Onion rings, yes please.

Fish and chips, only if I were in England.
My dream house if I lived in England.

I am very proud to be British.

My favorite cartoon character.

I hate mosquitoes, they are annoying.
I love daffodils, they remind me of my sister.

My favorite childhood memory. Bolton abbey.

My favorite animal. You must admit, it's cute.




No comments: