Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my day off....off what?






I was up with the roosters this morning, why? I have no idea, as this is my day off and the last possible day to sleep in for a while seeing as the kids are back to school tomorrow. Alas, folded laundry, bagged up some chews for work, and watched a movie....Faith like potatoes.... A good family flick. Then I was out to get on with errands, and drop kids here and there and pick up kids, popped into the store to see what was going on and then to the post office, then back home to a seemingly overly warm house. Yes the air conditioner is still on the fritz. Got ready for my scouts..I am the wolf den leader, coming up with creative and fun activities each week is not easy, so today we tried a new approach. Didn't get much of the fence fixed, but it's a start. We then celebrated by jumping on the trampoline and eating 22 ice pops between them, well it was 95 degrees outside.









No comments: