Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what a great Tuesday !






Well, started off the usual way, getting the kids up and off to school, sorting laundry, went into work at 9:30, was nice and quiet, so I was able to get a lot of baking and decorating done. After I got off at 2pm I ran home and took a shower. (Here comes the good bit) Then headed off for my first ever massage, yes ladies you heard right...I took the plunge. Of course I had scoped this out ahead of time..Only females on staff...check...low lighting...check...mood music...check...No obligation to sit through the whole hour if in too much pain....check, Off we go then. The initial removing clothes and hopping under the sheet was not uncomfortable in the least, and Tricia, my masseuse( thank goodness for spellcheck on that one) was awesome. I was relaxed and in heaven well into the third minute, and this lasted for a whole hour. It was over and I was ready to continue with the rest of the day, but nothing seemed pressing, or urgent, I dropped off some overdue library books, paid the electric bill, picked up chicken for Folau's dinner, and headed home, turned around and went up to my friend Melissa's house for a barbecue, I didn't even have to cook dinner.What a fab day. Now the kids are in bed, and I am going to watch a movie (the painted veil)while Folau is at the gym. I can honestly say I don't have too many Tuesdays like this, but I loved it. Tomorrow is my day off, and I know it will be a busy one, but as for today...AWESOME.

1 comment:

missykroll said...

Maybe we should do an every Tuesday meal switchoff! I am glad you had a very nice day, but I am a wee bit jealous about the massage, are you sore at all?