Friday, May 1, 2009

Almost saturday

Well, Friday came and has almost gone... I managed to tackle cleaning one of the bathrooms, big deal I hear you say, But it wasn't that bad, and it was way down my priority list, however, it allowed me to close the door and crank my mp3 player. That lasted all of 45 minutes. Then it was off to my little job at TEXAS PECAN CANDY. I love it there, we have such a great time making, baking, licking, selling. After work I picked up William and we went off to babysit at Bonnie's church bible study( Baptist). Always a fun night out for William and I , now I am back home realizing my Saturday is looking like nothing I had planned. I am filling in a few hours at work tomorrow, then I need to plan for my primary calling on Sunday. Maybe I can fit in a movie with the kids in the evening. We shall see. We got notice that the kids will be off school again all of next week, just precaution at the moment. I don't mind but they seem to be getting bored. Folau is working late tonight, so the house is pretty quiet, Kati is out on her skateboard and William is watching TV. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting reading for you. later...

No comments: