Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June already...



So, here we are into June 2009...holy smoke batman, how time flies as they say. Monday June 1st was a typically busy day, not too much to chat about except I got to talk to Mike, my brother who lives in Houston... we are trying to make a plan or two for getting the kids together this summer. I watched NEW IN TOWN before I fell asleep. It was an OK movie, a little bit predictable for me though. Tuesday started of really nice, I went to see William graduate from 3rd grade. He is getting so big, and is as handsome as always. Next it was off to work for a couple of hours...I love my job, and then home to tackle a few things around the house before William and I headed out to go swimming. Folau was working on his car again.


William with Mrs Stark.Principal, William with Mrs Badrak, his teacher...we love her.


Wednesday, well that was a day and a half all crammed into one day. I had so much to do, and only 12 or so hours to get it all done. Started off by taking William to school and dropping off the dogs to be groomed. They were in really nasty shape, so I was happy to get them to Polly's pet parlor. Then I went and registered the cars, stopped in at Walmart, washed the car, got groceries, balanced the check book, met William for lunch.dropped stuff off at goodwill, visited one sister on my list...That took me to 2:30. stopped in at home to regroup and check my e.mail. then I was off again......Picked William up from school, dropped off 2 kids, picked up some prescriptions from Walgreen's, picked up the dogs from the groomers, took some treats down to the garage that helped work on Folau's car. Ran home to see Kati , who wanted to show off her
graduation medal from intermediate school (6th grade).I am so proud of how hard she has worked this year. She is really looking forward to junior high.. Next it was off to the pool for a 2 hour scout activity. Ran to Walmart again to get gifts for the teachers last day of school, then home to fix dinner. To say the least, I am wiped out...Yet, here I am at ALMOST MIDNIGHT blogging. I must be insane. I still have a movie to watch..All in all I had a very productive day, and I will be glad to go to work tomorrow for a bit of a rest......so, until tomorrow.....Maya and Zorro, the bows only stayed in for maybe an hour or so. But they do smell nice and fresh.

No comments: