Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Activia Challenge.






While William and I were out doing groceries the other day, he mentioned he wanted me to take the Activia Challenge. I don't think he realizes it won't make me as thin as Jamie Lee Curtis, but it will surely help me become more regular according to the package. So I accepted the challenge. Here goes....day one, and we're off.








Today at church, a lot of people were surprised by Kati's new look. I was so happy to see her blend in with the young women, and she received many compliments on her new hair style and pink t.shirt, I finally have daughter..
P.S It's now almost 10 pm, and I can sincerely recommend bifidus regularis( main ingredient for activia) for anyone who might have a problem in the bathroom department. Enough said..

No comments: