Monday, June 29, 2009

Life is back to normal....









Well, life is getting back to normal, I went into work this morning, and then headed out with the kids to Schlitterbahn, the local water park. Kati had a ticket form school, and it expires tomorrow, so what better day than today.
we also took a friend of hers from church who also had a ticket. We played for 4 hours, and it was so much fun to just relax and listen to laughter.
I wish my BFF had been with us, we have some good memories form days gone by blending in at Schlitterbahn.





It was kind of lonely floating around the 'lazy river' by myself, but I had a great afternoon non the less.



I rode a few wild rides with the kids too, but I am not lying when I tell you I am so beat...ready for bed in three....two....one.

No comments: