Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, and back to work...

I did get to sleep in today, no getting up and having to get the children out to school. So, needless to say I was almost late for work. It was slow and I was the only one in..I managed to get a lot done, decorating cookies, taking cake orders and generally enjoying myself. The fun all started when I was off at 2 pm...had to take Kati shopping for new tennis shoes and pants, and get her ready for YW camp on Wednesday. Then we picked up William from his Art camp, he will be going all this week. Got home and tried to get a little done around the house, and then off to our friends house for FHE where we role played the first couple of chapters in the B.O.M.







I played Laban, getting drunk and having my head chopped off. I feel it was Oscar worthy....It was a fun little get together, now we are back home and the kids are out helping Folau with bits and pieces in the garage/driveway. I have to plow my way through paperwork, and finish folding 4 baskets of laundry...I should be done by 10 ish.P.S new rule in my house...I don't do socks anymore... They want them, they sort, turn the right way and fold them.......

No comments: