Saturday, June 6, 2009

saturday is a special day....yadah yadah yadah

Today has flown by.... I have actually got a lot done, even squeezed in a slight cat nap, so I am recharged and ready to burn the midnight oil. The kids are well and truly out of school. I had to go and buy more snack items, I don't remember them eating so much during the school year.



I watched a movie from red box the other night. Revolutionary Road, It was actually a good movie, but I couldn't quite get my head around Kate Winslet having an American accent and Cathy Bates having an English one.
And finally...... I snook in and found the kids role playing this afternoon..Whats your take on this?








Williams final words were....don't put this on the Internet.

2 comments:

missykroll said...

Oh my word! How funny what kids can do behind closed doors! You are gonna get your sons butt kicked it you keep posting these, but they are hilarious to be seen!
I scrolled down and I didnt even recognize your dogs!!!!! Maya can see!!! If I hadnt remembered that she's got the gray patches, I wouldnt have been able to tell them apart! Holy Cow. Well, snacks are yummy, make sure you bring some to church tomorrow!

l.hollie said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how Kati has the Kings crown and William has the princess tiara. LOVE these kids!!!!