Thursday, June 18, 2009

Final day of the Activia challenge...



OK, so William so sweetly opened my last pot of Actvia and stirred it for me and insisted I eat it before work. Not such a good move, but nevertheless it was done.. Luckily we had a few periods of no customers in the store, and I am happy to report I feel as fit and healthy as I had hoped. Thank you William for your loving support.
Our new personalised license plates came today...here is Folau's.

Here is mine.What does that mean I hear you say.




Work went fast, It usually does, but today more so. Then it was off to Walmart to pick up a few items, and then to Walgreens where I used my register rewards and walked out with 10 dozen eggs for free...and yes, they will be all gone before the expiration date of 7/22/09.





William and I then went on a trip around the neighborhood collecting our weekly coupon papers.
He is my little trooper, He roller bladed 2.7 miles picking up the papers and tossing them into the back of my car. I could hear him mumbling 'I'm going to be rich'. He earns 10 cents for every paper. In the past 2 weeks he has earned over $13.
Kati meanwhile, was working on her room again. There isn't much more to say on that subject.



Folau however was at he gym the other night and something popped in his right arm while he was lifting. He says it doesn't hurt but I think it looks a bit different from the other one, uninjured left arm
injured right arm.
What do you think? OK, I know he looks like popeye, but seriously, it does look
a bit different doesn't it?

2 comments:

English Rose said...

so glad you are blogging a lot - keep it up. Folau's HUGES biceps remind me of my own.

l.hollie said...

a) what on earth does you licence plate mean? tipper? i have no clue...
b) william is hilarious- but surely paying him outweighs your coupon success?
c)Kati's room... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
d) Folou's bicep is most certainly different! Surely it hurts? it could be that lactic acid built up and literally pushed the muscle- so it has in effect shifted position. It will need a lot of massaging. that's your job i guess. or pay william.
love xx