Saturday, June 13, 2009

wow, saturday has almost gone again...

Last night I stayed up far too long, on the computer, sad to say. But, I was up early, and managed to get a little bit done around the house, and William helped me sort coupons...Our new hobby. I took a friend of mine out to lunch seeing as her husband is out of town, and I figured a bit of company was in order for her. It was nice just to sit and chit chat. We went to my favorite eatery. TGIFridays... Just love that buy one get one free deal.

I love the broccoli soup and mashed potatoes. Then on the way home stopped by a yard sale and scored a water cooler for the kitchen, just what we need with these long hot summers here in Texas.
Kati got back from camp this afternoon. Folau picked her up at the drop off point, good old CVS. By the time I got home after lunch, she was already in the shower, I know she is really tired and wants a nap, but we have plans for the rest of the day.


No comments: