Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another 102 degree day

Another hot one, I talked to Tony and Tricia for a while today and caught up somewhat on the goings on in England. I sometimes stop and think how different life would have been for me had I not been the adventurous type. Would I be married, would I have kids, would I be as happy as I am or would I be a miserable old spinster. Who knows. I do know I have missed all of my nieces and nephews growing up, and spreading their wings. Thanks to modern technology though I have been able to track their progress, and I am happy to say I am proud of all of them.
As for day three of the Activia challenge, well...I seem to have forgotten to eat it, and William didn't remind me before he went to bed, so as the saying goes, never take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time..and on that note it's time for bed.....

No comments: